Latest News

Electrical Employee Injured On The Job

USA 1 week ago CBS Miami 1

Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter

MIAMI (CBSMiami) — An electrical employee working in Miami was shocked Tuesday.

Miami Fire Rescue officials say the employee was working on NW 14th Avenue and 34th Street when it happened.

Rescue crews have transported the worker to a nearby hospital.

The employee’s condition is unknown at this time.

 


Read The Rest at CBS Miami

Comments

Loading...
Please Insert Your Name Please Insert Your E-Mail Please Write Your Comment Error Happened

Archive